On Thursday, December 14, the museum is open until 16.30. The ticket office is open until 16.00.
All the following days the museum works according to its usual schedule.
Wednesday to Sunday 10.30–18.00
Last admission at 17.30
Closed: Mondays, Tuesdays and on national holidays (see end of page).
For inquiries, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone (+372) 641 3491.
- Adult: 2 €
- Concessions: 1 € (children 3–18, students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 4 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
The admission is free for children under 3 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards (during assignment)
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
HOW TO GET HERE:
The museum is situated in the Kalamaja district, not far from the Balti jaam railway station, in a walking distance from the Old Town.
You can also take the tram No 1 or No 2 from Viru väljak to Balti jaam. Cross the Kopli street and walk along the Vana-Kalamaja street up to small square. There’s the a chemist’s shop on the corner and the museum is located accross the street in a two-storeyed 1930s building.
Check out public transport options and timetables here.
The museum is closed on public holidays:
- 1 January
- 24 February
- 14 and 16 April (2017)
- 1 May
- 15 May (2017)
- 4 June
- 23–24 June
- 20 August
- 24–26 December
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays in 2017:
- 23 February
- 22 June
- 23 December
- 31 December