THE MUSEUM IS OPEN:
1 October – 30 April
1 May – 30 September
Closed on national holidays (see end of page).
Tel: (+372) 615 5184
- Adult: 6 €
- Concessions: 4 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 12 € (2 adults and their underage children)
- Adult: 20 €
- Concessions: 15 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 35 € (2 adults and their underage children)
- Adult: 50 €
- Family ticket: 70 € (2 adults and their underage children)
Unlimited number of visits to all Tallinn City Museum branch museums for one year.
- Guided tour of the museum in Estonian 30 € + admission tickets
- Guided tour of the museum in foreign language 45 € + admission tickets
Admission tickets for groups: 5 € per person (adults) / 3 € per person (concessions)
The admission is free for children under 7 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards (during assignment)
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled persons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
HOW TO GET HERE:
We are located in the Old Town at Vene 17, 10123 Tallinn.
On foot were just a few minutes away both from Viru väljak, Raekoja plats (the Town Hall Square), and the Balti jaam railway station. Check out Tallinn public transport planner for connections.
Disabled persons who wish to visit us please contact either by phone Tel: (+372) 615 5184 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we are located in a historic building with steep stairs and no lift, we have to try work out a solution on a case by case basis.
By car: you can reach the museum at Vene 17 either by turning to the Väike Rannavärav from Rannamäe tee, via Pikk and Olevimägi or from the Uus street.
Parking fees apply in the Old Town. You can find further information here.
PHOTOGRAPHING AND FILMING:
For own use you are allowed to photograph without flash or tripod. For other occasion, please contact the museum reception.
The press can photograph or film in the building of the museum, at our exhibitions and events free of charge if arranged beforehand. Please contact Ms Eve Veigel either by phone (+372) 5347 3981 or e-mail email@example.com.
Photographing and filming for commercial purposes is subject to fees. Please contact Ms Eve Veigel either by phone (+372) 5347 3981 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The museum is closed on public holidays:
1 Jan New Year’s Day
24 Feb Independence Day
19 Apr Good Friday
21 Apr Easter Sunday
1 May Spring Day
9 Jun Whit Sunday
23 Jun Victory Day
24 Jun St John’s Day
20 Aug Independence Restoration Day
24 Dec Christmas Eve
25 Dec Christmas Day
26 Dec 2nd Day of Christmas
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays:
- 23 February
- 22 June
- 23 December
- 31 December