THE MUSEUM IS OPEN:
1 March–31 October
1 November–28 February
Closed: Mondays and on national holidays (see end of page).
Tel: (+372) 615 5180.
- Adult: 4 €
- Concessions: 3 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 8 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
- Guided tour of the museum in Estonian 20 € + admission tickets
- Guided tour of the museum in foreign language 35 € + admission tickets
Due to construction works in the museum, the open depository will be closed until 18 May. We apologise for inconvenience. During this period everyone can visit the museum with concessions ticket.
Combo ticket of Tallinn City Museum and Museum of Photography
- Adult: 5 €
- Concessions: 3,5 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 10 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
- Adult: 7 €
- Concessions: 5 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 14 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
The admission is free for children under 7 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards (during assignment)
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
HOW TO GET HERE:
We are located in the Old Town at Vene 17, 10123 Tallinn.
On foot were just a few minutes away both from Viru väljak, Raekoja plats (the Town Hall Square), and the Balti jaam railway station. Check out Tallinn public transport planner for connections.
Disabled persons who wish to visit us please contact either by phone (+372) 615 5180 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we are located in a historic building with steep stairs and no lift, we have to try work out a solution on a case by case basis.
By car: you can reach the museum at Vene 17 either by turning to the Väike Rannavärav from Rannamäe tee, via Pikk and Olevimägi or from the Uus street.
Parking fees apply in the Old Town. You can find further information here.
PHOTOGRAPHING AND FILMING:
For own use you are allowed to photograph without flash or tripod. For other occasion, please contact the museum reception.
The press can photograph or film in the building of the museum, at our exhibitions and events free of charge if arranged beforehand. Please contact Ms Eve Veigel either by phone (+372) 5347 3981 or e-mail email@example.com.
Photographing and filming for commercial purposes is subject to fees. Please contact Ms Eve Veigel either by phone (+372) 5347 3981 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The museum is closed on public holidays:
1 Jan Mon New Year’s Day
24 Feb Sat Independence Day
30 Mar Fri Good Friday
1 Apr Sun Easter Sunday
1 May Tue Spring Day
20 May Sun Whit Sunday
23 Jun Sat Victory Day
24 Jun Sun St John’s Day
20 Aug Mon Independence Restoration Day
24 Dec Mon Christmas Eve
25 Dec Tue Christmas Day
26 Dec Wed 2nd Day of Christmas
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays in 2017:
- 23 February
- 22 June
- 23 December
- 31 December