4.07 – 28.08.2018 MUSEUM IS CLOSED. NEW EXHIBITION COMING SOON!
For inquiries, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone (+372) 6155 180.
- Adult: 3 €
- Concessions: 2 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 6 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
- Joint ticket Tallinn Russian Museum and House of Peter the Great (Mäekalda 2): 5 €
- Joint ticket (students, pensioner) Tallinn Russian Museum and House of Peter the Great (Mäekalda 2): 3 €
- Joint family ticket Tallinn Russian Museum and House of Peter the Great (Mäekalda 2): 10 €
- Guided tour in the museum: 20 €
Guided tours available in
Groups larger than 10 people are asked to book in advance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tour costs 20€ + admission fee for each person.
We accept payments by debit and credit cards and in cash.
HOW TO FIND US:
We are located at Pikk 29a in the Old Town.
The museum is closed on public holidays:
- 1 January
- 24 February
- Holy Friday
- Easter Day
- St. Trinity Day
- 1 May
- 23–24 June
- 20 August
- 24–26 December
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding National holidays:
- 23 February
- 22 June
- 23 December
- 31 December